Darwin Power Cage Set
- Variety of exercises
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Darwin Power Cage Set
- Top offer: Buy the set containing Power Cage, Pulley sytem and Dips attachment and save 26 % compared to the RRP!
- Cost saving set price: Power Cage, Rests, Dips attachment, Pull-Up bar und Cable System
- Power Cage – Internal dimensions: 98 cm / Distance between the rest configurations: 8 cm / Lowest height configuration: 27,6 cm
- Max. allowable weight for the Pull-Ups bar: 120 kg / Max. allowable weight for the rests and Cable System: 100 kg
- 18 different height configurations for the rests
- High and Low handle attchment positions for different exercises / Weight plate sizes: 30 mm or 50mm
- Delivery contents: Darwin Power Cage with Pull-Up Bars, 2 long rests, 4 smaller rests, dips attachment, Cable System, Lat pull-down bar, Rowing bar, Adapter for 50 mm weight plates
Dimensions set-up - Darwin Power Cage Set:
(L) 145 cm
x (W) 109 cm
x (H) 219 cm
Description: Darwin Power Cage Set
More than just a Cage: Darwin Power Cage SetThe Darwin Power Cage, even in its basic configuration, offers a solid training solution. It has two long Barbell rests and in total four smaller rests, that can be adjusted to 18 different height configurations. The Cage comes with a Pull-Up bar with five different grips. So that you train effectively in more exercises in a safe environment.
But there are even more possibilities in this set: The Dips attachment. Which just like the Barbell rests can be adjusted to different height configurations. Dips aren't the only exercise to utilise the attachment. For example use them for Leg Raises to train your Stomach or train your Back with horizontal rows.
The Cable System is attched behind the Power Cage. The Cable System has two handle attachment options: one high and one low. A Lat Pulldown Bar and a short Rowbar are included in the set. The Cable System is weight plates based and you can load the Cable System up to 100 kg – which is more than most machines with weight blocks can offer. Both weight plate sizes, 30 mm or 50mm, can be used with the Cable System. An adapter is also included in the set.
PDF document for the productManual Darwin Cage
Warranty conditions: Darwin Power Cage Set
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
Darwin Power Cage Set Test & Evaluations
4.77 of 5 Stars
(60 Customer ratings)
- Variety of exercises