Schwinn 510U Home Trainer
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Schwinn 510U Home Trainer
- Compatible with Zwift, Explore the World, KINOMAP
- User storage via app
- Free-running bottom bracket
- 5.5" backlit LCD display
- In total: 13, including manual, target, various interval and competition programs
- Tablet and smartphone holder
- Self-righting strap pedals
- Max. user weight: 136 kg
Dimensions set-up - Schwinn 510U Home Trainer:
(L) 104 cm
x (W) 56 cm
x (H) 147 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programs in total: 13
- Resistance levels: 16
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: vertical
- Handlebar adjustment: incline
- Extras: transport wheels, fan, drinking bottle holder
Description: Schwinn 510U Home Trainer
Extremely compact and lightweight – Schwinn 510U Home TrainerDespite its light weight of 26.5kg, the Schwinn 510U Home Trainer is a very stable trainer which, thanks to its attractive design, is suitable for any living space. This is equipped with a unisex saddle that can be adjusted diagonally in height. This build regulates the distance to the swiveling handlebars at the same time, so that you can train comfortably and with the correct body position. In addition, the resistance of the home trainer is regulated by an electromagnetic brake for smooth movement.
Clear and user-friendly training computerFor varied training units, the training computer offers up to 13 different training programmes and 16 different resistance levels. These include, for example, interval, competition or goal programs with which the set training goals can be achieved as quickly as possible. These are set by pressing a button on the clear, 5.5" LCD display, which clearly provides training information about time, distance, speed, heart rate, revolutions per minute and calorie consumption.
In addition, the training computer Equipped with a Bluetooth interface so that fitness apps such as Zwift, Kinomap or Explore the World can also be used for training. The practical holder on the handlebars, on which the tablet or smartphone can be reliably placed, is also suitable to this end, ensuring safe and comfortable training. For example, it has self-righting strap pedals and a drinking bottle holder, which make training easier and help you stay fresh. In addition, it has integrated hand pulse sensors, with which the heart rate can be kept in view, so that excessive and insufficient demands can be avoided during training.
After the training, the trainer is easy to move thanks to the light weight and the practical transport rollers.
Motivate yourself and don't postpone your training until tomorrow! With the inexpensive Schwinn 510U Home Trainer, you can now train comfortably in your own home!
Warranty conditions: Schwinn 510U Home Trainer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Schwinn 510U Home Trainer Test & Evaluations
4.83 of 5 Stars
(6 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Schwinn 510U Home Trainer Accessories
- Taurus Floor Mat for Bikes
- cardiostrong chest strap Smart 5khz/Bluetooth/ANT+
Out of stock
Back in stock approximately CW 09
(26/02/2024 - 01/03/2024)
from 11,90 €
- Kinomap - Fitness and Training App