Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer
- Comfortable training within your own four walls
- Innovative consoles with intuitive control
- High-quality, sturdy workmanship
- Incline can be electronically adjusted from 24% to 54%
- Exact Force induction brake
- Ascent height 22 cm
- Workout programmes — manual, interval, constant watt figure, target time, target distance, target calories, target heart rate, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American, Virtual Active Northern Rockies, iFit, user-defined
- Dual-action multi-position handles with buttons for resistance/incline and heart rate sensors
- Comfortable pedals with rubber inserts
- Max. user-weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer:
(L) 191 cm
x (W) 86 cm
x (H) 174 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Stride length: 51 - 61 cm
- Stride width: 6.5 cm
- Resistance levels: 30
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM,
- Exercise programmes in total: 12
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
Description: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer
Unique design, quiet, and ergonomic workout experience: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xerMatrix's ascent trainer has a unique design and allows for a whole new workout experience. With the PerfectStride technology, the equipment combines ideal step motion and a correct, ergonomic foot position. The stride length is variably adjustable between 56 - 61 cm. That way, the step motion can be adjusted according to height or workout goal.
You can adjust the incline level electronically between 24% and 54% and work out different muscle groups that way in a targeted manner Gluteus, back and front thigh muscles, and calves can be worked out in a targeted manner and effectively strengthened. The resistance is generated free of wear and tear without any moveable parts. A magnetic field (induction) brakes the centrifugal mass quietly, very evenly, and more precisely than with other systems. You can adjust the resistance directly on the handlebars in up to 30 levels.
For a pleasant workout experience, the Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer has large rubberised treads, moveable multi-position handles, polar heart rate measurement, a bottle holder, and a bolder for books, smartphones, or tablets.
XER console: entertainment console with various applicationsThe ascent trainer has a 10 inch touchscreen display with a clear surface with which you can control both the workout and the entertainment. If the workout is too monotonous, common streaming providers like Netflix, Spotify, and YouTube can be used through the console. Enjoy streaming entertainment right on the display during the workout, whether music or film.
In addition, the XER console has 12 pre-installed workout programmes with which you can get started right away. With the programmes, you can design your workout individually. By saving the workout units in your personal workout calendar, you always keep an eye on your progress.
Warranty conditions: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||3 years|
Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xer Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 200 x 100 cm