Product details: Joola TT-Robot Shorty
- Table device with remote control
- Direct and indirect ball throw
- Speed and rotation of direct balls are higher than those of indirect balls
- Different trajectories of the balls are adjustable
- 9 speed levels
- Memory function of remote control
- Speed and ball frequency which were set at last before turning off are saved
- Diverse scattering angle-adjustments are possible
- 8 different rotation forms (motor can be pivoted by 180° degree)
- 9-level ball frequency adjustment (from 25 to 85 balls/min.)
- Big ball box; can take up to 150 balls
- Incl. round net for fixation on the table
Description: Joola TT-Robot Shorty
Easiest use and multi-functionality are the keywords of the new Joola table tennis robot Shorty. Variable speeds, eight different rotation forms, trajectory variations, and oscillation possibilities offer a multitude of training and use possibilities. Net, remote control, big ball box, and easy dis/assembly make the Joola table tennis robot Shorty an essential part of each workout.
Warranty conditions: Joola TT-Robot Shorty
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Joola TT-Robot Shorty Test & Evaluations
4 of 5 Stars
(1 Customer rating)
Fitshop puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Fitshop expert review and find your appropriate equipment.