Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad
- Shock absorption
- Running smoothness
Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad
- A real space saver Simply stow it under the sofa
- You have reached your goal Run 10,000 steps as you work or watch your favourite series
Take steps towards more fitness
It just fits!
Incredibly easy to use
You have it under control!
It looks great!
Product details: Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad
- 10.000 steps in a day? Absolutely no problem with the Darwin Walking Pad.
- Foldable treadmill: for use at home or in the office
- Can be perfectly integrated into daily house and office work
- Especially space saving thanks to the folding mechanism and special running mat
- Recommended speed while working in the office: 2.5km/h up to 3.5km/h
- Max. speed: 6km/h
- Remote controlled
- Intelligent speed control via pressure sensors: If you walk towards the front of the treadmill, the speed increases. If you walk towards the rear of the treadmill, the speed will decrease.
- Absolute noise-free training
- Extraordinary low step on height of just 57mm
- "Hidden" LED Display: unobtrusive and elegant in the motor cover
- Aluminium frame construction: very light while beign very durable
- Discreetly built transport wheels
- An optional handrail for the Darwin Walking Pad is separately available.
- So that you can get used to moving on the Walking Pad, the speed is initially limited to a maximum of 3 km/h. To unlock the top speed of 6 km/h, you have to walk for 20 minutes in one go.
- Max. user-weight: 100 kg
Dimensions set-up - Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad:
(L) 144 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 13 cm
Folded - Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad: (L) 83 cm x (W) 55 cm x (H) 13 cm
- Technical information:
- Running surface: 120 x 41.5 cm
- speed: 0.5 - 6 km/h (Adjustable in increments starting from 0.5 km/h)
- Display: duration, distance, speed,
- Display of exercise profiles via LED
- Extras: transport wheels, foldable
Description: Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad
The Darwin Walking Pad – fits into every household
The Darwin Walking Pad, featuring an elegant LED display, fits into every household. Thanks to its folding mechanism and special running mat, the treadmill can be stowed away to save space. The foldable treadmill is suitable for use at home as well as in the home office. You can put it in the living room and watch TV as you exercise. You can put it under a raised desk – this makes email correspondence or business phone calls like a walk in the park.
Step by step towards a healthier life
We all know that sitting for hours is harmful to the body. Standing is better. But it is even better to keep moving. Just 10,000 steps a day can lead to a significantly healthier and fitter life. With the Darwin Walking Pad, you can easily reach these 10,000 steps. You can easily incorporate movement into your daily activities. You lose weight, do something for your metabolism and cardiovascular system and simply get fitter. Just like that.
The Walking Pad offers speeds from 0.5 to 6 km/h. You can easily set this with the small remote control. You can wear it on your wrist or place it on your desk. So that you can get used to walking on the Walking Pad, the maximum speed is initially limited to 3 km/h. But as soon as you have walked 1 km in one go, you can also take a brisk walk at 6 km/h.
They really made an effort!
Thanks to its aluminium frame, the Walking Pad is very lightweight. It has a load capacity of up to 100 kilograms. High durability and lightweight: this is evidence of excellent workmanship.
The developers also came up with a lot of design ideas! The LED display is inconspicuously built into the engine cover and is only visible when the device is in operation. The black frame is discreet and the colour elements are elegant and modern. The Walking Pad is definitely not a fitness device that you have to hide after your workout. But if you want to stow it away, that's no problem either. Fold the Walking Pad in two and you can store it almost anywhere.
Perfectly suited for improving mobility
The Walking Pad is a great gift for people with limited mobility. First of all, it is designed for low speeds. It also has an extremely low ascent height of just 57 mm. A good quality treadmill is usually around 200 mm. In addition, handles for the Walking Pad can also be purchased separately. These provide support and make you feel much safer!
Ready to use straight out of the box
The Darwin Walking Pad is delivered pre-assembled. Unfold the treadmill and check whether the running mat is centred. Then just plug it in. Let's go! Switch the treadmill on and use the remote control to select the speed.
With just four buttons, the remote control is very easy to use. The labels are self-explanatory. Two of the buttons on the remote control can be used to adjust the speed. The third button is used to change programmes. You can issue the start and stop commands with the button in the middle. Child's play, right?
PDF document for the productManual Darwin-WP
Warranty conditions: Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad Test & Evaluations
Darwin Treadmill Walking Pad Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 160 x 90 cm
- Darwin Handrails for Walking Pad
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Treadmill