cardiostrong Treadmill TX90
- Shock absorption
- Running smoothness
cardiostrong TX90 treadmill
- Comfortable running experience Even shock absorption, large running surface and powerful motor
- Individual treadmill training A huge variety of programmes and great entertainment
Joint-friendly treadmill training
Touch console with lots of entertainment possibilities
Design your workout to suit you
Practical folding function
Product details: cardiostrong Treadmill TX90
- Watch videos, surf the internet or listen to music while you train!
- High running comfort due to the strong motor and large running surface
- Large touch screen display (15 inches): numerous streaming apps - Netflix, Spotify, Amazon, etc.
- Wide range of training programs and many displaying options of the training values
- Bluetooth® function for pairing Bluetooth® headphones or speakers
- Pre-installed apps: Netflix, Spotify, Amazon, youtube, Twitter, Chrome, Instagram and Facebook
- Integrated video and music player for offline use
- Integrated web browser for internet surfing while exercising (WiFi connection)
- Target oriented training: 3 Programs (Distance, Calories, Time)
- Low rear access height of 22.5 cm
- Well equipped: loudspeakers, fan, USB port
- Display size: 34.2cm x 19.5cm
- Changeable viewing angle for the display
- Easy assembly, done in just 3 steps.
- Remarkable program variety: e.g. 32 preset programs, user programs, target oritented or heart rate based programs (60% or 80% from your max. heart rate or target heart rate)
- Max. user-weight: 160 kg
Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong Treadmill TX90:
(L) 205 cm
x (W) 90 cm
x (H) 145 cm
Folded - cardiostrong Treadmill TX90: (L) 128 cm x (W) 90 cm x (H) 174 cm
- Technical information:
- DC-Motor: HP - continuous duty 3.5 HP
- Running surface: 152 x 52 cm
- Belt: 2.5 mm
- Running deck: 18 mm , guide rollers: 60 mm
- speed: 1 - 20 km/h (Adjustable in increments starting from 0.1 km/h)
- incline: 0 - 15 % (Adjustable in increments starting from 1 %)
- Display: duration, distance, speed, incline, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via TFT
- Exercise programmes in total: 44, of which custom: 4, heart rate controlled: 3
- 8 speed hot keys 8 incline hot keys
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors, chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- HRS control: adjustment of the speed and incline on the handrails
- Extras: transport wheels, foldable
Description: cardiostrong Treadmill TX90
cardiostrong TX90 with extensive amenities
Huge touchscreen display with great programmes and lots of entertainment
Thanks to the excellent display, you can play films or music on the cardiostrong Treadmill TX90. You have two options available to you. Make it a classic: drag the film or album onto a USB stick and connect it to the treadmill. Now you can select and play the files in the media player. Or you can stream it over WiFi. YouTube, Netflix and Spotify streaming apps come pre-installed. So you can be entertained as you train: watch your favourite films or let your favourite music motivate you.
The TX90 is your social media centre
In addition to the entertainment apps, social media apps Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are also pre-installed. Get news on Twitter, show off your great running results on Facebook or take a look at beach pictures on Instagram – that will certainly motivate you to burn a few more grams of fat on the TX90.
A wide range of programmes that let you train the way you want to
You can train exactly how you want to on the cardiostrong Treadmill TX90. A wide variety of programmes are available to you. For example, you can set goals (calories, distance or time) or choose from one of the 32 pre-installed programmes. These differ in terms of duration and training profile, i.e. the incline and speed are varied.
You can also create your own programme in which you define the incline and speed for each section beforehand. You can also change these two values at any time during the workout, which is particularly easy thanks to the touchscreen. You can of course also use the quick selection buttons: choose from 8 quick selection buttons for speed and incline. That makes the cardiostrong Treadmill TX90 the ideal fitness device for interval training. For example, you can do a one-minute sprint at 14 km/h and then actively recover at 8 km/h – until you dare to do another sprint.
The TX90 offers the highest training comfort
Thanks to its excellent shock absorption, the cardiostrong Treadmill TX90 offers a workout that is easy on the joints. In addition to the shock absorption elements underneath the deck is a thick running mat that also absorbs impacts. This is 2.5 mm thick and contributes to a pleasant running experience.
PDF document for the productmanual cardiostrong-TX90-2
Warranty conditions: cardiostrong Treadmill TX90
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
cardiostrong Treadmill TX90 Test & Evaluations
4.8 of 5 Stars
(199 Customer ratings)
- Shock absorption
- Running smoothness