Product details: NordicTrack recumbent bike R35
- 14 inch colour display - clear and easy to operate
- 26 digitally adjustable resistance levels
- Two built-in Bluetooth loudspeakers
- iFit Family - 30 days free trial
- Incl. bottle holder and transport rollers
- Max. user-weight: 160 kg
Dimensions set-up - NordicTrack recumbent bike R35:
(L) 173 cm
x (W) 56 cm
x (H) 135 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: manually adjustable magnetic brake
- Flywheel weight: 11 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Resistance levels: 26
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels, fan, drinking bottle holder
- www.ifit.com compatible
Description: NordicTrack recumbent bike R35
The NordicTrack recumbent bike R35 allows you to have an effective and pleasant workout within your own four walls!For optimal ergonomics during workouts, you can individually adapt the bike to your needs. In order to sit comfortably on the bike, the saddle is adjustable both horizontally and vertically. Even the slip-resistant handlebar can be adjusted vertically for an optimal workout experience.
Simple console that is very user-friendlyThe clear console is characterised by a large 14 inch colour display. That display shows you the calories burnt, speed, distance ridden, and travel time. Another highlight of the console is its iFit-compatibility. With the iFit app, you virtually have limitless access to motivating workout units.
Choose from over 400 workout programmes and global virtual tours through the Alps or on a trail in Hawaii. In addition, create your own training programs that can be automatically downloaded to the bike and vary your training to your own liking.
Get tips on workouts, activity, nutrition, and sleep as well.
Warranty conditions: NordicTrack recumbent bike R35
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
NordicTrack recumbent bike R35 Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)