Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr
- Comfortable training in the comfort of your own home
- Internal USB connection for software updates
- Suspension technology: no rollers or rails necessary
- High-quality, sturdy workmanship
- Multi-position grips with heart rate sensors
- Innovative console with intuitive controls
- 5 programmes — manual, intervals, constant watt figure, target heart rate, Sprint 8
- Max. user weight: 147 kg
Dimensions set-up - Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr:
(L) 148 cm
x (W) 84 cm
x (H) 173 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Stride height: 23 cm
- Stride width: 6.5 cm
- ball-bearing mounted joints
- Resistance levels: 30
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD (extra large)
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
- An elliptical crosstrainer with a joint-gentle, elliptical movement
Description: Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr
Full-body training that is gentle on the joints - space-saving design: Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xrLong and intensive training units are not a problem on the Matrix Crosstrainer. Sophisticated ergonomics from the pedal through to the multi-position handle make this possible. Without great impact on the ankle, knee or hip joints, you can complete long training units, while quickly varying and optimally setting the resistance.
The innovative design (suspension technology) allow this trainer to manage without the otherwise familiar rails and wheels. On the one hand, this saves space, on the other hand, it makes the training particularly quiet and low on wear and friction. The resistance system is also low on wear with the modern induction technology. The flywheel is braked via an electromagnetic field. This happens very quickly, silently and particularly evenly.
For a pleasant workout experience, the Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr has large rubberised treads, moveable multi-position handles, polar heart rate measurement, a bottle holder, and a holder for books, smartphones or tablets.
A special equipment feature of Matrix home fitness machines is the console.
The XR console: A functional entry-level console with many amenitiesThe XR console is the entry-level console of Matrix home fitness equipment. It has an 8.5" LCD screen. It is clearly designed and the values are easy to read thanks to the backlight. All relevant training data is available to you clearly and at a glance. Thanks to various quick buttons, you can quickly make changes, such as speed or resistance and adapt them to your training rhythm with just a few button presses.
Integrated Polar heart rate technology gives you the most accurate heart rate measurement a fitness device can deliver (Polar heart rate strap not included with XR console).
Warranty conditions: Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||36 months|
Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Matrix Crosstrainer E50 xr Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 160 x 90 cm
- cardiostrong chest strap Smart 5khz/Bluetooth/ANT+
Out of stock
Back in stock approximately CW 09
(26/02/2024 - 01/03/2024)