Taurus Ergo Air
- Smoothness of Rotation
- Melts the fatThe Airbike optimally trains the entire body
- Exercise particularly effectivelyThanks to the air resistance, the intensity is almost unlimited
Against the wind
A matter of settings
Keeps its promises
Product details: Taurus Ergo Air
- Exercise bike and cross trainer in one: thanks to the stimulation of the muscles in the legs and upper body, training with the Airbike is extremely effective.
- HIT! Push your limits! With the air resistance system, exceptionally high training intensities can be achieved – perfect for HIT or HIIT training!
- It really gets you going! An Airbike gets you going in no time, so the device is suitable for warming up or short, crisp workouts, for example.
- Selecting a programme is simple and efficient: 2 tough interval programmes, 1 programme that can be freely defined by the user, 1 manual quick start programme and 4 target programmes (pulse, calories, time or distance)
- Strong and stable: the Airbike has an extremely stable frame – perfect for high-intensity training.
- Just as suitable for beginners as for top athletes, as the resistance depends on you. The faster you go, the higher the resistance is.
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - Taurus Ergo Air:
(L) 140 cm
x (W) 61 cm
x (H) 126 cm
- Technical information:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 8, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 1
- heart rate measurement: + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal, vertical
- Removable saddle
- Extras: transport wheels, Exchangeable crank arms, drinking bottle holder
Description: Taurus Ergo Air
More than hot air: the Taurus Airbike
The Ergo-Air air bike from Taurus offers an almost unlimited maximum resistance with its air resistance system. The trick is: the faster you pedal or move the levers, the higher the resistance. You can do very easy workouts or really tough high-intensity training.
Combination of cross trainer and bicycle trainer
Due to the special design of the Airbike you can:
- just pedal like on a cross trainer
- use arms only (shoulders, triceps, chest and back workouts)
- or ideally combine both movements
This allows you to target almost all major muscle groups. This makes the Ergo-Air a perfect full-body trainer. Air bikes are also used very often in fitness studios to warm up, as the whole body is brought up to temperature. But you can also really work out after strength training.
The fat burning and endurance machine
The Taurus Ergo-Air is the perfect fitness device for short and sharp HIT and HIIT sessions . These are workouts in which you either work for a short time at an extremely high intensity, or for alternating phases of high and low intensity. These forms of training are credited with allowing you to achieve more in less time. The so-called afterburn effect is particularly effective during interval training. Even 48 hours after training, you can still see increased calorie consumption.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus-ERGO-AIR
Warranty conditions: Taurus Ergo Air
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
Taurus Ergo Air Test & Evaluations
4.79 of 5 Stars
(28 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation