Answers to your questions regarding orders and deliveries
Since governments ordering the closing of gyms in many countries we've had a considerable increase in demand through our online store. This has pushed all departments of our company to their full capacity. At the same time we have implemented safety precautions to guaranty the safety of our employees.
This means that the processing and shipment of orders will take more time than usual.
Please note that at the moment the delay in dispatch can be between 2-14 business days.
FAQ Corona virus/Covid19: Contact & Deliveries
1. Can I order normally?
- Online: As usual, you can order online and have your order delivered to your home. Please note that due to the current situation, longer delivery times are to be expected.
- Stores: Our stores are open and can be visited during normal opening hours. Here you can find a full list with the contact information of all our stores.
2. Is the availability shown on the website up-to-date?
- Our website always shows an up-to-date information on the availability. A product with the marking “In stock!” is available for shipping. If the product is out of stock, there will be a date shown when the product is approximately back in stock.
3. Can I still have large fitness machines delivered?
- Yes, fitness machines such as treadmills, rowing machines and cross trainers are delivered as usual by our freight partners. Of course we try to live up to our normal delivery and service standards. We kindly ask for your understanding that despite all our efforts, longer dispatch & delivery times are to be expected and that products might be sold out for a short time (this will then be shown on the website).
4. When can I expect to receive my order?
- The processing of your order, finalising in the warehouse as well as with delivery, delays are unfortunately to be expected. We kindly ask for your understanding if, despite all our efforts, longer delivery times happen.
- At the moment deliveries can be expected to be delayed by 2-14 days.
5. How can I track my order?
- You'll receive a confirmation E-mail as soon as your order has been processed to be finalised to dispatch in our warehouse and another E-mail when your order is ready to be shipped. Depending on the delivery partner you will receive a parcel number and tracking information.
- Our freight delivery partners will contact you on the phone to arrange the time for delivery. During this phone call you can arrange, directly with our partner, if you would like them to leave the package outside at a desired location (e.g. in a carport) or to directly arrange an alternative delivery time.
6. Can I contact my Sport-Tiedje store over the phone?
- Our stores are open. The stores that are closed are still manned by our employees and can be reached by phone. The contact information and availability of our stores are available here:
Sport-Tiedje store overview.
7. Where will my parcel / my freight delivery be delivered to?
- Please be advised that parcel services and freight companies try to arrange the deliveries so that personal contact is kept to a minimum during the delivery of parcels and freight deliveries.
- Freight deliveries are to curb-side only. Extra services, such as ”2 man delivery to a desired location “and” pre-assembled on a palette”, are unfortunately not available at the moment.
8. Consultation, help and questions
- We can be reached on the phone Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18:00 and Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00 on +49 4621 42 10 944 or with an E-mail at email@example.com.
- Since we also have to react to the current situation in-house, we cannot keep up our normal service level. Due to the high amount of inquiries, our hotline and our other contact channels are expected to have longer response times than usual.
9. Technical questions and warranty claims
- With technical questions or warranty claims regarding your order, you can contact us Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18-00 and Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00 on +49 4621 42 10 944 or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our employees are working tirelessly to process your order as quick as possible and to answer your questions swiftly.
We kindly ask you for your understanding when delays occur.
Your Sport-Tiedje Group Team